How does GBTB Work?
Growing Beyond The Books is a company that offers professional development coaching using the Enneagram by having:
- A structured professional development program that spans over several months of the school year.
- A breakdown of essential components of the Enneagram and relate them to school personnel skills and responsibilities.
- Online interactive modules with in person or virtual trainings at the end of each module.
- Monthly coaching on the content where research-based instructional, functional, and behavioral strategies help facilitate growth both inside and outside of the school district position.
What is the Enneagram?
The Enneagram is:
- an ancient typology personality system that does not confine a person to a "box" or label. It takes into consideration socioeconomic status, past traumas, good days, bad days, etc.
- dynamic to reflect human beings
- a tool that highlights that our greatest strengths are also our greatest weaknesses
- shows us our core fears, motivations, and emotion which explains how we can grow through our stress, success, communication, collaboration, and conflict.
Free Enneagram Tests
The Art of Growth
Click on the link above and make. Once on the website, create a profile to access the FREE Enneagram test and your FREE results.
Answer the questions like you would generally on most days. Try to avoid putting stipulations or situations on the questions. Steer away from answering neutrally to too many questions.
Click the link above to access the FREE Enneagram Test. Answer the questions like you would generally on most days. Try to avoid putting stipulations or situations on the questions. Steer away from answering neutrally to too many questions.
Analyze your 3 biggest pie pieces. Access the FREE Enneagram Number Descriptors to see which number you relate the MOST to.